Monday 5 December 2011

Healthy girl?

So I know I haven't made a post in a while and I'm really angry about that.
I keep losing the motivation to post and considering noone reads this blog I didn't think it would be a big deal. I wish I had more people interested in what I am saying, but the fact of the matter is that noone knows about this blog and its really hard to get started and get people reading what your'e writing.



Anyways, lately I haven't been much of a healthy girl. All the vices and indulgences this unhealthy world offers have become suddenly irresistible and I no longer have the motivation to exercise or say no to a piece of cake. Its really bad, i've gained 3 kg in 3 weeks and this time last year i was 5kg lighter! So I'm trying to get my motivation to eat well and exercise back.


I was doing really well today I had muesli and yoghurt for brekkie, salad with quinoa for lunch, an apple as a snack and then a chicken salad for tea. I also had a low fat hot choc (only 200kj) because i bought a packet of sachets for a xmas present and needed to test them out... no longer giving them as a gift. Not quite nice enough.  


I didn't have enough motivation to do an afternoon workout but tomorrow I am going to force myself! 


Anyways goodbye for now :)


Beth xo

No comments:

Post a Comment